How to get to your 8pm. . .
. . . in 29 easy steps!
The worst feeling in the world is realizing during your commute to the gig that you may not make it before the downbeat. Although getting there on time is just part of a musician’s job, sometimes you just wish that the audience knew what it took for you to get there.
In our second episode, we talk about times where we had particularly unusual and crazy journeys to the gig, including one story where that journey was abruptly cut short. We also discuss why drummers might feel the pressure a bit more than other musicians – maybe you’ll agree, maybe you won’t. We play a little game with our bleeps (see if you can figure out what we’re doing there) and we play a spontaneous, if unsuccessful, round of name-that-tune.
- Check out the feature article Pete wrote for this month’s issue of Allegro, the Local 802 magazine!
- Josh Samuels – http://www.joshuamarksamuels.com
- Andrew’s musicals:
- Andrew’s Publication Company – http://www.bachovich.com/
- Pete’s site – http://www.petersaleh.com
- Hear Pete Off-Broadway starting February 11 – http://fiddlernyc.com